Analytical, Precision and Micro & Ultra Micro Balances, Powder & Liquid Dosing, Moisture Analyzers, Weights
Manual & Electronic Pipettes, Multichannel Pipettes, BioClean Pipette Tips, LTS and Universal
Everything for pH, conductivity, ion concentration, ORP and dissolved oxygen measurements
Particle Characterization, Reaction Analysis, Reaction Calorimeters, Particle Size Distribution Analysis
Fast, precise and reliable moisture determination with Moisture Analyzers and SmartCal test substance for trusted results
Measure melting point, melting range, boiling point, slip melting point and cloud point fully automatically
Differential Scanning Calorimeters, Thermogravimetric, Dynamic Mechanical and Thermomechanical Analyzers
Benchtop and Portable Digital Density Meters for a wide range of applications in the lab or at the production line
Benchtop and Portable Refractometers measure refractive index and other related values (BRIX, HFCS, etc.)
Our Newest Laboratory Products
A Global Innovator in Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing
Among our innovations are
- Our durable, easy-to-clean balances. Launched in 1945 as the first ever with a single weighing pan, they inspired the design of all subsequent laboratory balances. Now with up to six decimal places of accuracy, they remain trendsetters.
- Our extensive expertise in electrochemistry, which dates back to the invention of the combined pH electrode, by Dr. Werner Ingold, in the 1950s. Ever since, our electrochemical sensors have been renowned for their precision and durability, and now even carry their latest calibration data and use history with them.
- Our highly reliable calorimeters and automated reactors, including unique solutions for automated sampling of chemical reactions and our leading inline particle analysis and spectroscopy, including Raman.
- Our robust and easy-to-use pipettes. From the early days of manual liquid transfer, our pipetting portfolio has evolved to cover single-channel, multichannel and high-throughput devices. Our current emphasis on ergonomics makes loading and ejection a snap; our TerraRack™ tip racks use half the plastic of, while remaining as strong as, conventional racks, reinforcing your efforts toward sustainability.
- Our full catalog of automation solutions, which allow the seamless execution of workflows involving one or more instruments.
- Our comprehensive laboratory software, conceptualized to facilitate data management, analysis, archiving and audits alike.