- Dissolution Testing - FBRM® tracks tablet, capsule, and granule disintegration and dissolution mechanisms in real time to uncover the root cause of dissolution performance inconsistencies
- Granulation - FBRM® and PVM® provide immediate feedback for batch control and repeatability, without the need for offline sampling. Optimize granulation development and scale-up by directly monitoring the granule distribution in real time
- Fluid Bed - FBRM® and PVM® detect and control attrition, breakage, and agglomeration in the fluid bed. Ensure a repeatable endpoint particle size distribution
- Milling - Monitor the real-time particle distribution at the outlet of the mill to further control batch repeatability
- Liquid Suspensions - Ensure particle stability and homogeneity by tracking the particle distribution in real time
After purchasing Lasentec® in 2001, METTLER TOLEDO has become the world leader for in-line particle/droplet size, shape, and count characterization.