iC Data Center for OM/EM-1 Year
Capture, Prepare, Share. iC Data Center for OM/EM/RX-10-1 Year
Streamline Data Sharing
Ensure that all experiment data is automatically captured from local instruments, prepared into useful formats, and shared on a central file store.
Unlimited Office Copies and D2i Modules
All users can run iC software to design, analyze, and report experiments in their office as well as use the latest D2i (Data to information) modules.
Enjoy iCare Benefits
iC site licenses include iCare coverage on all supported iC instrument software to keep all systems up-to-date and ensure full compatibility.
iC Data Center:
- Ensures all experimental data is captured – preventing loss of data or wasted experiments
- Makes data preparation and reporting consistent and easy – saving researchers the significant time taken to correlate data
- Helps build institutional knowledge – enabling the sharing of data among team members and enterprise management systems
iC Data Center is a key enabling technology that captures data from all connected instruments at the end of an experiment and stores it in a central location. Upon experiment completion several useful report files in common formats are automatically prepared and an email is sent to the experiment executer with links to the files. iC Data Center enables data sharing among chemists, engineers and their colleagues as well as providing a pathway for uploading experiments to electronic lab notebooks (eLN) and data management systems.
|Products||iC Data Center™|
|Supports||Captures experiments from iControl, iC analytical software and touchscreen-based instruments|
|Subscription Term||1 yr|
|Objednací číslo||14990111, 14990311, 14990211|
Features and Benefits
- All data from every connected instrument automatically collected at the end of experiment
- Transferred to common location
- Guarantees all experimental data is captured
- No wasted experiments – full value of instruments delivered
- iControl, iC IR, Excel and Word files automatically generated
- Files automatically grouped into customer defined structure
- Email sent to user with link to files
- Data preparation and reporting made consistent and easy
- Saves signficant time to correlate data
- Direct access via links to files on common site
- Files can be moved to any location, including eLN or data warehouse
- Data warehouse can look for generated files
- Statistics available of experiments and instrument utilization
- Helps to build institutional knowledge
- Enables the sharing of data among team members and elsewhere