pH sensor cleaning is essential before each measurement. Learn how to rinse and dry a pH sensor correctly to avoid damages and carry over of sample to the next one.
Lab pH measurements are often considered as easy, fast and simple. However, there is often room for improvement such as increasing the accuracy, repeatability and reliability of the results through better handling and maintaining of the pH sensor.
How to carry on with your pH sensor. Watch further short movies:
- pH Sensor Unpacking and Quality Check – pH Handling Movie 1/6
- pH Sensor Preparation – pH Handling Movie 2/6
- pH Sensor Measure correctly – pH Handling Movie 3/6
- pH Sensor Storage – pH Handling Movie 5/6
- pH Sensor Troubleshooting – pH Handling Movie 6/6
If you like to know more about InLab pH sensors please check: Sensor-guide.