pH sensor troubleshooting - Reference electrolytes, diaphragms and the pH membrane are subject to contamination and aging. Nevertheless, there are different ways to recover the performance of the sensor. Learn how to deal with the most common problems associated with the usage of pH sensors.
Lab pH measurements are often considered as easy, fast and simple. However, there is often room for improvement such as increasing the accuracy, repeatability and reliability of the results through better handling and maintaining of the pH sensor.
- pH Sensor Unpacking and Quality Check – pH Handling Movie 1/6
- pH Sensor Preparation – pH Handling Movie 2/6
- pH Sensor Measure correctly – pH Handling Movie 3/6
- pH Sensor Cleaning – pH Handling Movie 4/6
- pH Sensor Storage – pH Handling Movie 5/6
If you like to know more about InLab pH sensors please check: Sensor-guide.