pH sensors measure correctly if you carefully follow the guidelines in this movie. Learn the steps to perform and the operating errors to be avoided for the purpose of accurate and reliable pH measurement results.
Lab pH measurements are often considered as easy, fast and simple. However, there is often room for improvement such as increasing the accuracy, repeatability and reliability of the results through better handling and maintaining of the pH sensor.
How to carry on with your pH sensor. Watch further short movies:
- pH Sensor Unpacking and Quality Check – pH Handling Movie 1/6
- pH Sensor Preparation – pH Handling Movie 2/6
- pH Sensor Cleaning – pH Handling Movie 4/6
- pH Sensor Storage – pH Handling Movie 5/6
- pH Sensor Troubleshooting – pH Handling Movie 6/6
If you like to know more about InLab pH sensors please check: Sensor-guide.