UniCond 4-electrode Conductivity Sensor
Greater than 20% improved accuracy over analog sensors.
UniCond sensors contain electronics embedded in each sensor. This innovative technology allows a very wide measurement range: a single UniCond 4-E sensor covers a range from pure water to acid or base concentrations. METTLER TOLEDO’s proprietary Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) concept adds further benefits. ISM converts the conductivity measurement into a highly stable digital signal which is output to the transmitter. In addition, ISM's Plug and Measure feature means sensor installation is fast and easy.
The UniCond 4-E series is suitable for measuring conductivity in pure water, make up water, desalination plants, wastewater, Clean-in-Place applications, and industrial process fluids.
|Short description||Digital sensor measures from pure water to acid/base concentrations|
|Accuracy||± 1% for 0.02-5,000 µS/cm; ±3% for 5,000 - 50,000 µS/cm|
|Temperature sensor||Pt 1000 RTD, IEC 60751, Class A, with NIST-traceable calibration|
|Temperature accuracy||± 0.5 °C at 25° C|
|Connector||IP65, mates with 58 080 27X series cable|
- Greater than 20% improved accuracy over analog sensors.
- Extended conductivity measurement range – one sensor covers pure water to highly conductive chemical process solutions.
- Digital signal ensures high process reliability in harsh environments.
- No signal degradation over long cable lengths.
- Highly repeatable accuracy due to patent pending calibration system.
- Can be calibrated in-line as required by USP.
- Installation convenience with Plug and Measure.