UniCond 2-electrode Conductivity Sensor
Highly repeatable accuracy due to patent pending calibration system.
UniCond sensors contain electronics embedded in each sensor. This innovative technology allows a very wide measurement range: a single UniCond 2-E sensor covers a range from ultrapure to brackish water. METTLER TOLEDO’s proprietary Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) concept adds further benefits. ISM converts the conductivity measurement into a highly stable digital signal which is output to the transmitter. In addition, ISM's Plug and Measure feature means sensor installation is fast and easy.
The UniCond 2-E series is suitable for measuring conductivity in pure and ultrapure waters, pharmaceutical waters, make up water, and wastewater.
Wider rangeability with titanium and Monel™ sensors - ultrapure water to 50,000 µS/cm
Stainless steel sanitary Tri-Clamp™ sensors - 0.02 to 2,000 µS/cm total range with +/- 1% system accuracy easily meets pharmaceutical water requirements
|Short description Short description:Digital sensor measures from ultrapure to brackish water.||Digital sensor measures from ultrapure to brackish water.|
|Accuracy Accuracy:0.01 cm-1 sensor: ± 1%0.1 cm-1 sensors: ± 1% for 0.02-5,000 µS/cmAccuracy:±3% for 5,000 - 50,000 µS/cm||0.01 cm-1 sensor: ± 1%0.1 cm-1 sensors: ± 1% for 0.02-5,000 µS/cm; ±3% for 5,000 - 50,000 µS/cm|
|Temperature sensor Temperature sensor:Pt 1000 RTD, IEC 60751, Class A, with NIST-traceable calibration||Pt 1000 RTD, IEC 60751, Class A, with NIST-traceable calibration|
|Temperature accuracy Temperature accuracy:± 0.1 °C at 25° C||± 0.1 °C at 25° C|
|Connector Connector:IP65, mates with 58 080 27X series cable||IP65, mates with 58 080 27X series cable|
- Extended conductivity measurement range – one sensor covers UPW to brackish water
- 33% improved accuracy over analog sensors
- Digital signal ensures high process reliability in harsh environments
- No signal degradation over long cable lengths
- Highly repeatable accuracy due to patent pending calibration system
- Can be calibrated in-line as required by USP
- Installation convenience with Plug and Measure
- Identification, calibration and maintenance data stored in the sensor for easy traceability
- Measuring circuit built into sensor body eliminates cable resistance and capacitance effects
- NIST traceable resistances to cover ranges of measurement—conductivity and temperature