Think integrated! Production line space is becoming increasingly precious across all industries, driving the need for powerful, space-saving solutions. METTLER TOLEDO's broad portfolio of combination solutions delivers machines with very small footprints, combining two or more inspection technologies.
What are the main benefits of a METTLER TOLEDO integrated system?
- Complete range of systems from entry level to customized solutions, integrating checkweighing with metal detection, x-ray and vision inspection technologies
- Adherence to local weighing regulations and full compliance with retailer standards in one machine
- Production line space savings and easy line integration with one compact, robust and cost-effective machine integrating multiple technologies
- Machine design with only 4 feet on the floor enables easy cleaning
- One service technician can service the integrated device, delivering cost savings and reducing downtime
Why should I buy a METTLER TOLEDO integrated solution?
METTLER TOLEDO's offering of integrated solutions is unique in the industry, as we are the only provider able to combine four inspection technologies: Checkweighing, Metal Detection, X-ray and Vision Inspection. Decades of expertise gained from close co-operation with our customers have led to future orientated systems that offer a pool of configuration possibilities – all of which are based on proven solutions.
Our resonance absorbing C-Series frame with only four feet on the floor and the extremely small footprint distinguish us from the competition and offers true benefits - now and in the future. The METTLER TOLEDO global service support network ensures expert support wherever you are, whenever you need it.