SW Upgrade RC1e V7.x - iControl
Key to Process Understanding.WinRC V7.x to iControl RC1e
iControl RC1e™ allows engineers to understand the full impact of process variables and helps them deliver a safe, scalable and robust process.
Intuitive and Versatile Control
Flexible experimental protocols allow the complete investigation of process variables, such as temperature, dosing and mixing.
Turn Data into Information
Advanced data analysis tools enable the calculation and study of critical thermodynamic information.
The graphical interface, state-of-the-art drag and drop operation as well as flexible experimental protocols allow a thorough investigation of process variables, while advanced data analysis tools enable the calculation and study of critical thermodynamic information.
iControl RC1e combines functionality with flexibility and an easy-to-operate graphical user interface. Regardless of whether you are using your lab reactor to measure safety data, optimize a sensitive and dangerous reaction or simply run a routine task, iControl RC1e helps you to perform your tasks better and easier than ever. iControl RC1e is easy-to-use and flexible.
iControl RC1e can operate manually or pre-programmed. Bi-directional communication with iC IR, ReactIR or ParticleTrack with FBRM technology allows you to easily solve your development tasks in chemical development, process safety, scale-up and crystallization.
iC Safety is an iControl plug-in designed to speed and simplify the calculations of thermal safety parameters associated with complex reactions.
| Products||iControl RC1e™ Software|
| Supports||RC1e Reaction Calorimeters|
| AddOn Modules||iC Safety|
| Objednávkové číslo/čísla||51162493, 51162494, 51162524, 51162526, 51162528, 51162568, 51162857, 51162515|
Upgrade from WinRC
iControl RC1e is an intuitive and easy-to-use PC software for the RC1e that helps saving time, accelerates data analysis, and increases the utilization of RC1e workstations.
iControl RC1e supports all RC1e workstations, RTCal, the Universal Control Box (UCB) and the controller unit RD10. iControl RC1e seamlessly integrate with all iC software and also supports iC Data Center.
Major improvements over WinRC include:
Easy Data Collection and Instrument Control
- Direct control of the instrument by either drag & drop or interaction with graphical user interface
- Dosing profiles based on the real-time heat signal
- Adding additional equipment during the experiment
- Setpoint by expression allows to define dosing profiles that follow an iC IR trend
- Live heat flow data
- Templates allow reuse of all settings from previous similar experiments
Intuitive Data Analysis and Visualization
- Linked views simplify analysis and highlight data relationships
- iC Safety transforms thermodynamic data into safety information
- Integrated mixing guidelines provide a thorough understanding of mixing
- Compare data from multiple experiments including comparisons with live experiments
- Event-linked annotations are easily added, moved, and edited
Quick Reporting and Data Exchange
- One-click WYSIWYG report designer (report generation and export to Microsoft Word®)
- Data from previous software versions of WinRC 6.2 and 7.x is easily converted
- Simple data import and export with Microsoft Excel® and other third party programs
- Drag & drop trends between programs in the iC Suite
- Integration of iC Data Center to automatically capture, prepare and share experiment data
- Integration of iC Data Share for real-time sharing of trends with third party applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel®)