iC Data Center for OM/EM-1 Year
Capture, Prepare, Share. iC Data Center til OM/EM/RX-10-1 år
Effektivisering af datadeling
Få sikkerhed for, at alle data, der indsamles fra lokale instrumenter, klargøres i egnede formater og deles på et centralt fillager.
Ubegrænsede Office-kopier og D2i-moduler
Alle brugere kan køre iC-software for at designe, analysere og rapportere eksperimenter i deres kontor samt bruge de seneste D2i-moduler (data til information).
Fordelene ved iCare
iC site-licenser inkluderer iCare-dækning for alt understøttet iC-instrumentsoftware, så alle systemer holdes opdaterede, og der sikres fuld kompatibilitet.
iC Data Center:
- Ensures all experimental data is captured – preventing loss of data or wasted experiments
- Makes data preparation and reporting consistent and easy – saving researchers the significant time taken to correlate data
- Helps build institutional knowledge – enabling the sharing of data among team members and enterprise management systems
iC Data Center is a key enabling technology that captures data from all connected instruments at the end of an experiment and stores it in a central location. Upon experiment completion several useful report files in common formats are automatically prepared and an email is sent to the experiment executer with links to the files. iC Data Center enables data sharing among chemists, engineers and their colleagues as well as providing a pathway for uploading experiments to electronic lab notebooks (eLN) and data management systems.
|Produkter||iC Data Center™|
|Understøtter||Registrerer eksperimenter fra iControl, iC-analysesoftware og berøringsskærmbaserede instrumenter|
|Materiale nr.||14990111, 14990311, 14990211|
Features and Benefits
- All data from every connected instrument automatically collected at the end of experiment
- Transferred to common location
- Guarantees all experimental data is captured
- No wasted experiments – full value of instruments delivered
- iControl, iC IR, Excel and Word files automatically generated
- Files automatically grouped into customer defined structure
- Email sent to user with link to files
- Data preparation and reporting made consistent and easy
- Saves signficant time to correlate data
- Direct access via links to files on common site
- Files can be moved to any location, including eLN or data warehouse
- Data warehouse can look for generated files
- Statistics available of experiments and instrument utilization
- Helps to build institutional knowledge
- Enables the sharing of data among team members and elsewhere