Busy pallet handling operations often find there isn’t enough time to weigh and measure every pallet. Integrating freight DWS solutions into your processes lets you capture weight, dimensions and ID in seconds to improve invoicing, pricing and more.
Critical Data for Optimized Load Planning
Ensure full utliization of available space for freight and LTL load planning. Efficient use of space is key for effective operational planning and can be achieved through the use of integrated data.
- Receive data quickly for real time information
- Safely distribute weight during transportation
- Reduce delays caused by overloading
- Accurately plan fleets
Weighing and Measuring Doesn't Need to be Time Consuming
With a seamlessly integrated solution, efficiency is kept high. Reduce the number of steps required to capture pallet data for costing, revenue recovery and load planning.
- Driver scans ID from picking list
- Driver triggers dimensioner from inside the truck
- Dimensions, weight and ID are seamlessly merged
- Data is transferred automatically to the server
Seamlessly Integrate Data from Multiple Systems
Dimensioners, scales and barcode readers communicate seamlessly with each other, giving you instant visibility into your processes. Data is merged, stored and transferred onto a SmartPC, eliminating the need for any additional terminal or hardware to be mounted on your forklift truck.
- Pallet measurements captured by overhead dimensioner
- Weight automatically recorded by forklift scale
- Pallet ID method of your choice
- Images taken by image capture feature and stored for easy recall
Weigh and Measure in Tough Environments
A robust and rugged floor scale design allows for weighing in demanding conditions. Heavy duty scale guards protect the scale from damage in high throughput environments while the dimensioner measures the freight.
- System downtime is minimized
- Simple system set-up
- Flexibility for your application