Crucibles for Thermal Analysis Brochure
Crucibles serve as containers for samples during thermoanalytical measurements. They guarantee that the sensor is not contaminated by the measurement. The type of crucible used for a measurement can have a large effect on the quality of the results obtained, and in addition, also influences important characteristics of the DSC measuring cell. Considering the relevant factors before the measurement can often help to save time later on when interpreting the curve.
Features and benefits:
- Large volume – increases the sensitivity
- Low mass – pushes the resolution to the limit
- Purity – no interaction of the sample with the crucible
- Material – guarantees high thermal conductivity and form stability
- Flatness – ensures perfect thermal contact and no artifacts