METTLER TOLEDO helps you comply with governmental regulations through solutions that also boost profits and protect your brand. Our full range of metal detectors, in-line and static checkweighers/scales, Track & Trace and serialization solutions, vision and x-ray inspection systems with customized material handling solutions deliver unmatched inspection capability on all types of bulk and packaged products. Depending on your specific requirements, our systems ensure brand protection and regulatory compliance and can detect solid contaminants, verify product weights, mark and verify packages, ensure accuracy and integrity of packaging and labels, confirm component content, inspect closures, and measure fill levels.
10/26/2022 3:00pm, CST
Chicago, IL 60616
Sun, 10/23 9am - 5pm
Mon, 10/24: 9am - 5pm
Tue, 10/25: 9am - 5pm
Wed, 10/26: 9am - 3pm
See the Latest Product Inspection Solutions for a Variety of Applications!
Stop by to see our full suite of product inspection solutions for all types of applications, including rigid containers, packaged product, unwrapped/unpackaged product, free flowing and bulk product, pumped product and pharmaceutical applications. We will also demonstrate our connectivity and data management solutions. Experts will be available to discuss your specific application.
Pack Expo Promo Banner Image
See live demonstrations throughout the show! Highlights in the booth will include:
- The unveiling of a brand new x-ray inspection system designed for outstanding detection of low-density foreign materials
- Two inspection systems will be mounted on a loop conveyor to demonstrate how these systems can be used for high-throughput production lines
- The newest x-ray inspection system - the X34C, for small, individually-packaged products, offers a unique combination of fast throughputs and a compact footprint. The X34C is ideal for removing dense physical contaminants in small packaged products immediately after packages exit a high-speed flow wrapper or pack sealer. Only 700 mm long, including its integrated reject device, this x-ray system is suitable for installation in tight spaces. The X34C achieves accurate performance while running at exceptionally high speeds of up to 400 packages per minute (ppm).
- The C35 AdvancedLine checkweigher will be outfitted with the newest FlashCell™ load cell which allows for higher speeds and greater accuracy. The system has numerous configurable options and features and can be easily integrated into existing lines with a wide variety of data communication options.
- The highly configurable X36 x-ray inspection system on exhibit will be equipped with two lanes and two separate reject systems. This versatile x-ray unit for small, medium and large-sized packaged products offers superior contamination detection, product integrity checks and presentation verification across multiple lanes at fast throughputs.
Learn More About Our Technologies
Product Inspection Solutions