Ensuring the Safety of Canned Foods
X-ray inspection technology ensures that all canned food products are safe to consume and that brand integrity requirements are met.
Canned food is a growth industry across the globe. Metal cans’ sustainable properties, long shelf-life capabilities and convenience strengthen its position as a popular packaging format for both manufacturers and consumers.
However, as metal cans come in different shapes and sizes, they present challenges to product inspection technology. Our experts have put together a range of documents which explain the inspection challenges, how x-ray technology overcomes them and the additional branding integrity examinations it can provide.
Manufacturers can learn:
- Typical canned food applications
- The challenges different canning formats present to inspection technologies
- How x-ray inspection overcomes inspection challenges
- The full scope of x-ray inspection capabilities:
- Contaminant detection
- Product integrity examinations
- Benefit of recent x-ray technology advancements to canned food manufacturers