pH sensor unpack and quality check - Learn how to unpack your InLab pH sensor and how to investigate it for damage and proper functionality.
Lab pH measurements are often considered as easy, fast and simple. However, there is often room for improvement such as increasing the accuracy, repeatability and reliability of the results through better handling and maintaining of the pH sensor.
How to carry on with your pH sensor. Watch further short movies:
- pH Sensor Preparation – pH Handling Movie 2/6
- pH Sensor Measure correctly – pH Handling Movie 3/6
- pH Sensor Cleaning – pH Handling Movie 4/6
- pH Sensor Storage – pH Handling Movie 5/6
- pH Sensor Troubleshooting – pH Handling Movie 6/6
If you like to know more about InLab pH sensors please check: Sensor-guide.