Parcel carriers have to process a wide variety of parcel shapes and sizes, from individually wrapped small items to non-conveyables that need to be handled manually. With the right solution, you can weigh everything while keeping throughputs high.
XS100 DualScale – Mind the gap for high throughput
High-speed dual scales keep throughput high when you deal with many parcel sizes. Software determines which
weighing belt to use and optimizes the gapping between parcels.
- Process up to 18,000 parcels an hour
- Maintain excellent measuring results in tough conditions
- Achieve cost-effective integration into any sorting system
TLX – Automatically measure non-conveyables
Specially designed DWS solutions with an extra-wide belt automate the process of weighing and measuring items that cannot be sent through the main sorter.
- Quick and easy processing of long, bulky or fragile freight
- Seamless integration with other data management systems for ease
- A standalone design that is easily integrated with roller conveyors or x-ray machines
TLW250 – Speed up smalls handling
Specially designed smalls solutions minimize the time an object needs to be on the weighing belt, optimizing throughput while saving valuable space.
- High throughput from a small-footprint system
- Smooth parcel transfer to ensure small packages don’t get stuck
- High weighing precision when detecting and measuring the smallest objects