ParticleTrack with FBRM Technology
ParticleTrack with FBRM is inserted into processes directly to measure particle count and size in real time at full process concentrations. Scie...
ParticleTrack with FBRM is inserted into processes directly to measure particle count and size in real time at full process concentrations. Scientists can continuosuly monitor droplets, particles, and particle structures, as experimental conditions vary, providing the confirmation required to deliver consistent particles with the required attributes. The probe-based ParticleTrack instrument utilizes FBRM (Focused Beam Reflectance Measurement) technology.
Products and Specs
Particle and Droplet Size and Shape Analysis
Documentation For ParticleTrack With FBRM Technology
Related Products and Solutions
Services for ParticleTrack with FBRM Technology
Explore our Services - Tailored to Fit your Equipment
We support and service your measurement equipment through its entire life-cycle, from installation to preventive maintenance and calibration to equipment repair.
Support & Repair
Maintenance & Optimization
Calibration & Quality
Training & Consulting
Support Documentation for ParticleTrack
G400 Hardware Support
G600 Hardware Support
- Improve Industrial Crystallization
- Best Practice for Inline Particle Size Characterization
- Seeding a Crystallization Process
- Inline Particle Size Measurement
- Best Practices For Crystallization Development
- Scale-up of Batch Crystallization from Lab to Plant
- Beyond Turbidity: In Situ Monitoring And Control of Complex Particle and Droplet Systems