Jason has worked for METTLER TOLEDO for 16 years as a Laboratory Solutions Consultant. Jason is a technical expert in laboratory weighing, with extensive experience in the research laboratory, pharmaceutical and manufacturing industry. He routinely consults customers in the areas of process improvement, application support and regulatory compliance.
Alexandra has worked for METTLER TOLEDO for 4 years, beginning as a Laboratory Solutions Consultant before moving to the Technical Applications role. She focuses on best practices, product selection, tricky applications and regulatory compliance. She covers all things pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, UV/VIS and automation.
Weighing is one of the most common, yet critical and time consuming, tasks undertaken in the laboratory. Similarly, understanding proper methods for pH measurement and calibration can ensure process control and product quality.
In this webinar, you will learn key information to improve efficiency and establish best practices in your laboratory.
Weighing the Right Way
- Balance location and set-up
- Weighing technique & optimizing performance
- Factors influencing repeatability
- Common problems and how to overcome them
- Increase your lab's productivity
Good Electrochemistry Practice
- Ensuring the performance of your pH/Ion/Conductivity/DO meter(s)
- Electrode selection and care
- Calibration best practices
- Common problems, and how to overcome them
- Automation options for measurement and cleaning