Guide to X-ray Inspection Technology
Building an Effective Programme
The X-ray Inspection Guide provides a single and definitive source of reference to x-ray inspection technology for use in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Covering everything from basic operating principles and health and safety, to implementing a comprehensive x-ray inspection programme, the 21 chapters provide a thorough insight into all aspects of the technology.
Essential reading for anyone involved with food or pharmaceutical manufacturing, the free Guide provides invaluable assistance on how to:
- Choose the right x-ray system to maximise product safety and quality
- Ensure optimal performance and minimal false rejects
- Improve product quality without reducing productivity
- Select the right Critical Control Points (CCPs) and establish sensitivity standards for optimal consumer protection and production efficiency
- Comply with industry standards, regulations and retailers' quality control requirements
- Build an effective x-ray inspection programme that ensures brand, product and customer protection.