Guide to Checkweighing Technology
Building an Effective Programme
The Checkweighing Guide provides a comprehensive overview of how to use checkweighing technology as part of an effective quality assurance programme.
Comprising everything from basic principles and Statistical Process Control (SPC), metrological regulations and developing an effective checkweighingprogramme to provide maximum customer and brand protection, the 15 chapters offer an insight into all aspects of in-line weighing technology.
Essential reading for anyone involved with checkweighing, the free Guide provides helpful advice on how to:
- Improve product quality and customer satisfaction
- Avoid fines or other penalties resulting from underweight or non-conforming products
- Prevent unnecessary and expensive product giveaway
- Achieve compliance with local Weights and Measures regulations, as well as global standards
- Increase productivity through waste reduction, Improve profitability and competitiveness through tighter tolerances and better product consistency.