METTLER TOLEDO is proud to offer onsite lunch-and-learn seminars for EPCs, Engineering Firms, Machine Builders, System Integrators, and anyone else who designs and builds equipment for industrial applications that use weighing.
These 1-hour lunch-and-learn sessions focus on several important elements in weighing applications and processes, while providing continuing education credits to attendees.
Each session includes:
- Lunch provided by METTLER TOLEDO
- Introduction to new weighing tools and concepts
- 45-minute presentation containing application based content
- 10 to 15-minute Q&A session to discuss specific cases or application examples
- Certificate of completion for CE requirements