Thermal Analysis Applications for the Chemical Industry
METTLER TOLEDO's "Thermal Analysis of Chemicals" guide was designed to support thermal analysis users in the chemical industry by describing relevant techniques, along with the theory behind them and examples of the most relevant thermal analysis applications for the chemical industry.
The guide includes examples for how thermal analysis techniques can be used to:
- Evaluate chemical reactions for safety and scale-up.
- Analyze chemical properties, such as thermal stability and ageing, kinetics, melting behavior, etc.
- Investigate crystallization processes, decompositions, sorption and more.
Table of Contents
- What thermal analysis can do for chemicals
- Applications and their thermal analysis techniques
- Importance of ease of use for routine testing
- Method development and validation
- Instrument calibration and adjustment
- A summary of thermal analysis techniques
- Excellent crucibles and reference materials
- GTAP™ – Good Thermal Analysis Practice™
- More information