TGA-Sorption System Datasheet
The new TGA-Sorption System is designed to analyze materials under defined conditions of temperature and relative humidity (RH). The design concept combines the performance and versatility of the large furnace TGA/DSC 1 and TGA/SDTA85xe thermoanalyzers with a unique interface approach that allows the humidity generator to be added within a few minutes.
Features and benefits
- Unique flexibility – a highly sensitive thermoanalyzer combined with full sorption analysis capability
- Defined environment – the effect of moisture and temperature on material properties can be easily investigated
- Preconditioning versatility – methods allow the use of elevated preconditioning temperatures (up to 150 °C)
- DSC signal – simultaneous measurement of sorption enthalpies
- Modularity – an existing large furnace TGA/DSC 1 or TGA/SDTA85xe thermoanalyzer can be quickly expanded to perform humidity experiments