Software iControl RC1e Instrument
Key to Process Understanding.
iControl RC1e™ allows engineers to understand the full impact of process variables and helps them deliver a safe, scalable and robust process.
Chemistry at Your Fingertips
The new reaction editor and chemical table pulls data from the chemical database and dynamically calculates the amounts of the reagents and solvents.
Many new features have been added to the latest version based on user feedback, including support for Windows 10.
| Producten||iControl RC1e™-software|
| Uitbreidingsmodules||iC Veiligheid|
| Materiaalnummer(s)||30721120, 30721097|
Upgrade from WinRC
iControl RC1e is an intuitive and easy-to-use PC software for the RC1e that helps saving time, accelerates data analysis, and increases the utilization of RC1e workstations.
iControl RC1e supports all RC1e workstations, RTCal, the Universal Control Box (UCB) and the controller unit RD10. iControl RC1e seamlessly integrate with all iC software and also supports iC Data Center.
Major improvements over WinRC include:
Easy Data Collection and Instrument Control
- Direct control of the instrument by either drag & drop or interaction with graphical user interface
- Dosing profiles based on the real-time heat signal
- Adding additional equipment during the experiment
- Setpoint by expression allows to define dosing profiles that follow an iC IR trend
- Live heat flow data
- Templates allow reuse of all settings from previous similar experiments
Intuitive Data Analysis and Visualization
- Linked views simplify analysis and highlight data relationships
- iC Safety transforms thermodynamic data into safety information
- Integrated mixing guidelines provide a thorough understanding of mixing
- Compare data from multiple experiments including comparisons with live experiments
- Event-linked annotations are easily added, moved, and edited
Quick Reporting and Data Exchange
- One-click WYSIWYG report designer (report generation and export to Microsoft Word®)
- Data from previous software versions of WinRC 6.2 and 7.x is easily converted
- Simple data import and export with Microsoft Excel® and other third party programs
- Drag & drop trends between programs in the iC Suite
- Integration of iC Data Center to automatically capture, prepare and share experiment data
- Integration of iC Data Share for real-time sharing of trends with third party applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel®)