The Art of pH Measurement - poster
What to find on the front side: The Art of pH Measurement
- Close-up pictures of InLab® Routine Pro and InLab® Viscous explaining how they work.
- Questions and answers: the six most frequently asked questions around pH are answered.
- Troubleshooting pH measurement. If something goes wrong: how to locate and solve the problem.
- A selection of applications across the pH measuring scale: eleven interesting applications including scientific background, from pH2 (pilot plant) to pH11 (biological buffers).
What to find on the back side: Cross Reference and pH Applications
- Which pH electrode for which application? Comprehensive selection table with applications from various industries. Electrode recommendations for combined pH electrodes as well as half-cells, reference electrodes and RedCap specialists.
- All you ever wanted to know about the new InLab® Range: overview table on specifications, electrolytes and connectors for all pH, ORP/Redox, conductivity and temperature sensors.
- Seven and more…: concise overview table on how to choose the right pH meter or measuring system from the modern Seven series.