The M30 R-Series delivers smart, digital inspection at an attractive price. SENSE™ software underpins advanced-level features, including algorithms and excellent stability to enhance detection capability for all metal contaminants and reduce false rejects. The M30 R-Series range is designed for manufacturers who simply want a metal detector that works and is easy to use and maintain. The simplified feature set supports affordable compliance.
StandardLine metal detection systems offer versatile, reliable inspection for cost-sensitive applications. When you need greater detection sensitivity performance, our PlusLine range is ideal.
M30 R-Series tunnel metal detectors can be easily integrated with a wide range of conveyor systems to inspect, reject and remove metal contaminated product from your line.
You benefit from next generation technology combined with the quality and reliability you expect from METTLER TOLEDO Safeline.
The M30 R-Series is suitable for inspecting bakery, meat, dairy, confectionery, ready meals, fresh, chilled and frozen food products and packaged consumer goods, including those in metallized film. It offers different levels of performance, aligned to your budget needs and can be easily combined with our range of conveyors for a fully integrated solution.
The M31R StandardLine solution offers versatile, reliable inspection for price-sensitive applications. M33R, M34R and M33RB PlusLine models deliver greater detection sensitivity performance in dry, wet / conductive and bulk applications respectively, to detect smaller metal contaminants.
What's special about our smart, digital metal detection systems?
Made For Modern Manufacturing
- SENSE™ software thinks for you - every action of the integrated system is perfectly orchestrated to work in harmony for enhanced process control. It is easy to take advantage of new software, hardware features and security updates.
- All M30 R-Series models have an intuitive touchscreen with local language customisation at individual user level to improve efficiency and reduce operator error risks.
- Augmented reality for service interventions and training delivery improves resource efficiency.
- Advanced detection capabilities are available in an entry-level package at an attractive price.
- The rugged, industrial design supports long-term reliability.
- Dynamic Stability Control delivers enhanced performance and reliability to minimize false rejects, reducing unnecessary product waste.
Built to Last
- All systems include application-proven, multi-way seal technology and a one piece liner for endurance in harsh washdown environments.
- User-replaceable, modular spare parts simplify maintenance processes and reduce total cost of ownership.
- As your compliance and production needs change, you can simply upgrade, rather than replace your metal detection system.