Retractable housings from METTLER TOLEDO are available in a variety of models to suit specific process and user requirements. They allow easy and safe insertion and withdrawal of electrodes/sensors without interruption of the ongoing process. Particularly suitable for processes which tend to cause sensor contamination or which run over extended periods.
Features and Benefits
- Intelligent sensor locking system – If no sensor is installed, no action is possible, preventing unwanted operation.
- Highly efficient cleaning chamber and large bore size design ensures particle/ dirt is flushed away.
- The complete retractable housing conforms with ATEX (94 / 9 / EC) directive requirements.
- Timesavings due to electrode/sensor maintenance and replacement without process downtimes.
- Versions with manual or pneumatic operation, as well as automated cleaning and calibration.
- Models for fully hygienic/sterile operations for process reliability.
- Versions with integrated sensor detector for enhanced safety.
- Process-independent maintenance, replacement and cleaning/(re-)calibration of electrodes/sensors without jeopardizing process safety, sterility/hygiene.