Titrator sensors for all Titration Applications
Reliable and durable titrator sensors from METTLER TOLEDO with their variety of designs and perfectly matched reference systems, glass membranes...
Reliable and durable titrator sensors from METTLER TOLEDO with their variety of designs and perfectly matched reference systems, glass membranes and diaphragms, are suitable for a diversity of applications.
- Connect the Plug & Play sensor to the Excellence titrator and it is automatically recognized and ready for use. Sensor type, serial number, calibration data and validity period as well as working life stored in the Sensor Chip are automatically read-in. You are always sure that you are using the correct electrode in proper condition.
- At the heart of every good automated titration are titrator sensors. It is crucial to understand how your sensor is properly used, maintained and evaluated for accurate and repeatable titrations.
Generalists and Specialists for the Chemical Industry
- In order to cope with the enormous breadth of analyses from raw materials to specialized chemicals, there is not only a need for versatile glass and metal sensors but also for specialized sensors in order to reliably titrate in a vast diversity of sample matrices. METTLER TOLEDO can supply the right solutions for these demands.
Flexibility and Durability for Difficult Petrochemical Samples
- The METTLER TOLEDO titrator sensors for non-aqueous titrations are optimized for rapid response times and signal stabilization as well as for ruggedness and durability.
Controlled Safety and Precision for Pharmaceuticals
- Titrations on the purity of pharmaceutical constituents and active ingredients are fundamental to ensuring their effectiveness. METTLER TOLEDO titrator sensors make the required application flexibility possible and offer reliability due to their intelligent design.
Reliable Results for Palatable Food
- METTLER TOLEDO titraor sensors guarantee food quality because the specific ingredients can be quickly and accurately titrated according to regulations.
Precise Detection of Multiple Parameters in Water
- The enormous variety of water types requires analysis of different ions and parameters over a wide range of concentrations under constantly maintained conditions in accordance with strict regulations. That places exacting demands on the sensor systems but presents no problems for METTLER TOLEDO titration sensors.
Thermometric sensor Thermotrode™ accurately determines the Acid Number of a wide range of petrochemical products with a fast and straightforward method.
The titration glass EasyPlus™ Sensors for routine acid / base application in aqueous media, or nonaqueous solutions are specially developed for use with the EasyPlus™ Titrators.