Mettler-Toledo Safeline experts lead the way in metal detection technology, this FREE 1 hour webinar will cover the basic principles of metal detection through to the implementation of a comprehensive program. All registered webinar attendees will also receive a complimentary copy of “Reduction of Metal Contamination – Building an Effective Program”, the newly published, 63-page definitive industry guide for all those involved in understanding and implementing metal detection technology.
A safety recall can have a devastating impact on both your brand and your business. According to a Harris Interactive (Rochester, NY) survey of 2,563 adults conducted on April 10th, 2007, a safety or health recall of a food product they currently use would have the following impact:
- 50% would switch brands at least temporarily
- 15% would never purchase the product again
- 21% would avoid any product with the recalled brand
At the completion of this webinar, you’ll have the answers to the following questions:
- How do metal detectors work?
- How can you build an effective metal detection program?
- What are some best practices being employed by major food manufacturers today?
Take a step forward in making your products safe from metal contamination – register today for this FREE webinar by clicking the link above.