iC IR Software
Intelligent Reaction Analysis
ReactIR™ enables the collection of high-quality mid-infrared data that can be transformed into a comprehensive knowledge of reaction kinetics, mechanism, and progression. Historically, turning collected data into useful information was time-consuming and required in-depth knowledge. iC IR™ now includes additional expert-level methodologies, which help all users transform their data into information faster and easier than ever before.
One Click™ Reaction Profiling
The new Find Trends function enables reaction profiling in seconds. Click the button, choose the results that best match your chemistry, adjust if needed, and add the trend.
- Guided setup including intelligent probe cleaning ensures high-quality data collection
- Calibration validation to NIST polystyrene standard ensures optimal data quality (optional)
- Add notes in real time to give context and detail to experimental data
- Offline data from HPLC or other methods can be used to fit IR trends to quantitative concentrations
Pinpoint Reaction Events
Trends derived from reaction data are linked to functional group change using built-in correlation tables. Easily isolate parts of the reaction to better understand the impact of process variables on reaction performance.
- Linked views highlight data relationships
- On-the-fly data treatments and spectral manipulation allow real-time analysis
- Annotations are easily added to trends or spectra to enhance understanding and reports
- Ribbon-based controls describe the optimal workflow for guided reaction analysis
- Zoom controls and time-region selection allow for targeted analysis of areas of interest
- Smart Pin spectra across time intervals or events for easy data comparison
Report and Share
Reports and presentations are created with the click of a button, allowing critical reaction knowledge to be easily captured and shared. Data management tools ensure storage in the right place, in the right format.
- A single click generates Microsoft Office reports
- Easily integrate other iC and iControl™ experiment data
- Supports auto-export and real-time data exchange using industry-standard formats
- Use iC Data Center™ to capture, prepare, and share process information (optional)
- 21 CFR Part 11 compatibility for electronic recordkeeping for use in compliant environments
iC Suite Ecosystem
iC IR is a part of the iC Software Suite of experimental analysis and control applications supporting METTLER TOLEDO AutoChem best-in-class instruments. The iC Suite implements an approach similar to Microsoft Office, with each product tailored for its technology-specific requirements but all providing a similar intuitive user experience and effortless data exchange.
iC software integrates the entire experimental workflow making it simple to visualize, interpret and report results. A unified approach supports lab-to-plant applications for spectroscopy, particle system characterization, precise reactor control, and calorimetry.
iC IR Software FAQs
Is the iC IR software required to use a ReactIR instrument?
Can I use the iC IR software to analyze experimental data on another computer?
Yes, additional copies of iC IR software are available for purchase. Instrument licenses allow full control and analysis of data from ReactIR instruments. Office licenses of iC IR that offer analysis and reporting of complete experiments only are also available at a discounted price.
How can I get iC IR experiment data into other systems such as my ELN or data warehouse?
iC IR experiment trend data can be copied and pasted into Excel or raw spectra can be exported by the user into industry-standard SPC files. For automatic export of data, iC Data Center can be used to capture and process completed experiments for easy ingestion by other applications like electronic lab notebooks or scientific data management systems.
Can I show data from other iC instruments in iC IR?
All software in the iC Suite can easily share data in real time. Trends from one iC or iControl application can be added to iC IR (and vice versa) at any time and will dynamically update. Data from third parth applications can also be shown in the iC IR trend viewer by using the iC Data Share or iC OPC UA utilities.
What are the computer requirements to run iC IR software?
iC IR will run on Microsoft Windows and is compatible with most mid- to high-performance laptops or workstations. Please see the iC IR datasheet for specific requirements.
How can I be sure to get the latest version of iC IR available?
Stay up-to-date by ensuring that your iC Software is covered by a Software Care subscription. Users with a Software Care subscription will be proactively notified by email of any new releases and will have access to the downloads and licenses for any new versions released during their contract term.
Built specifically to analyze reactions, iC IR guides users through the optimal data manipulation process.
A real-time, in-situ mid-infrared system, enables scientists to study reaction progression over time.
iCare Software Maintenance includes all upgrades and maintenance releases for instrument or office versions.