Guide to Metal Detection Technology
The Metal Detection Guide provides a comprehensive reference source to metal detection technology for use in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
The Guide features new chapters on the total cost of metal detector ownership, due diligence and how challenging food inspection applications can be overcome with the latest in-line system solutions.
Indispensable for anyone looking to detect metal contaminants in food and pharmaceutical products, the free 19 chapter Guide provides an insight into all aspects of metal detection, from basic principles through to implementing an effective metal detection program, and offers tips on how to:
- Choose a metal detector that provides the highest protection against product contamination and recalls
- Ensure maximum detection sensitivity performance and minimum false rejects
- Maintain compliance with industry standards and reduce overall operating costs
- Provide robust due diligence within your contamination detection program
- Adopt best-practice techniques to protect brands and safeguard consumers