Model Free Kinetics
Compared to Kinetics nth-Order, Model Free Kinetics is most beneficial when applied to more complex, solid state reactions. Based on at least 3 temperature scans at different rates, this option gives reliable predictions about conversions of reactions under simulated conditions and delivers an activation energy which depends on the degree of conversion.
- Fast and easy to use without any need for reaction modelling
- Usable with simple and complex reactions
- Information on curing, decompositions, aging, stability, product lifetime etc.
- For process optimisation and safety investigations
- Simulation of reaction under various conditions (applied kinetics)
- Investigation of reaction mechanisms
- Increased lab efficiency due to savings in experimental time
- Suitable for DSC and TGA measurements
- Obtained are conversion plots, iso-conversion plots, activation energies
- Evaluation based on non-isothermal temperature programs