Do you need a new scale?
Select the right scale with GWP®
GWP® Recommendation – choose the right scale for your process
With GWP® Recommendation:
- Purchase equipment with accuracy that meets your process and quality requirements
- Consider environmental and regulatory factors before equipment selection.
If you request a GWP® Recommendation a Mettler Toledo consultant will guide you through a scale selection process which ensures accurate measuring by determining:
- Largest weight to be weighed
- Smallest (net) weight to be weighed
- Weighing accuracy required for your process
- Environmental conditions and weighing application
Do you need help on how to calibrate your scale?
Safeguard your process with GWP®
GWP® Verification – reliable calibration and scale performance
The GWP® Verification service ensures that you:
- Produce consistent, high-quality products
- Save money by efficiently managing equipment
- Maintain complete, audit-proof documentation
If you request a GWP® Verification a Mettler Toledo Service consultant will verify if your scale satisfies your process and quality requirements under real operating conditions. The GWP® verification service will provide you:
- the measurement range in which you can operate your scale to achieve reproducible results without weighing errors
- immediate measures to recover your scale accuracy in case of poor performance
- all necessary information for cost efficient lifetime calibration and testing (e.g. test methods, test intervales, test weights)
- a complete set of audit-proof documentation
What is Good Weighing Practice™?
GWP® is a global weighing standard that can be applied to new or existing weighing equipment from any manufacturer in any industry and workplace.
METTLER TOLEDO developed GWP® as a standardized methodology for safe selection, calibration and operation of weighing equipment.
Users who focus on stable processes, constant product quality, lean manufacturing or regulatory compliance can use GWP® as the benchmark to select and calibrate their weighing equipment.