Good Operating Procedures (GoP) for Optical Dissolved Oxygen Sensors
Our guide contains detailed information about the operating principle of optical dissolved oxygen sensors. It also features field-tested best practice recommendations for applying this sensing technology in your biopharma applications.
The guide will assist owners and operators with developing best practices for operating and servicing your InPro™ 6860i sensors but can also be applied as a general guide to all optical dissolved oxygen measurements in fermentation or cell culture applications.
It includes an overview of the measurement technology, factors impacting measurements, an introduction to the benefits of METTLER TOLEDO’s Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM™) technology, and common troubleshooting procedures.
- Oxygen measurement theory - how it's measured, why it's measured, and optical sensor design
- Sensor connection options - digital RS485 communication and simulated amperometric communication
- Sensor calibration requirements and methods
- Optical aging, stability control, and best practice calibration recommendations
- Challenges with optical O2 measurements
- Troubleshooting graphical guide - match your signal graph to find possible root causes