downstream bioprocessing techniques
Driven by need, innovation, and emerging regulatory guidance, the biopharmaceutical industry is adapting new techniques to:
- Identify factors that could contribute to bottlenecks and impurity formation during bioprocess development
- Understand how process conditions impact protein concentration and product yield
- Overcome challenges associated with offline analytical techniques, including inaccuracy and time delays
- Improve unit operations such as purification, chromatography, viral inactivation, buffer exchange, up-concentration, bioconjugation, vaccine adjuvant synthesis, and formulation
- Employ digitalization practices for automated data collection and record keeping
Download "Innovative Techniques for Downstream Bioprocessing" to see how scientists are utilizing Process Analytical Technology (PAT), to transform day-to-day workflows and make significant downstream process improvements.