Accurate and efficient, Liquidator 96 maximizes workflow, without complicated programming or dedicated technician time. Incredibly fast, Liquidator 96 is ideal for many applications: genomics, proteomics, and general plate replication, plate filling between 96 and 384-well, wash and dilution steps in various assays. Its ability to pipette 96 wells at once makes Liquidator 96 vital for time-critical enzyme-based assays: all 96 reactions can be started and stopped simultaneously! Designed for ultimate performance, precision, and accuracy, Liquidator 96 ensures reproducible results from well-to-well and plate-to-plate.
• Volume range 0.5 – 20 μl, in 1 μl increments
• Six adjustable feet for support and absolute level operation
• Magnetic detents at both ends of liquid head track
• Four SBS footprint operating positions
• Left or right-handed operation
• Tip height can be set for each position
• Small footprint, 2.5 sq. ft.