iC FBRM Software
ParticleTrack Software: Particle Characterization Made Easy
iC FBRM delivers key information to help users develop a strong understanding of their particle system dynamics, optimize experimental design, speed development time, and quickly identify and solve production issues. Intuitive report generation features allow users to combine data from multiple ParticleTrack and FBRM experiments with process parameters (e.g. temperature, mixing, dosing) and produce professional reports with a click of the mouse.
By enhancing data interpretation tools, iC FBRM software will quickly empower users with information to develop a strong understanding of their particle system dynamics, optimize experimental design, speed development time, and quickly identify and solve production issues.
|Products||iC FBRM™ Software|
|Supports||ParticleTrack and FBRM Instruments|
|Material Number(s)||14920001, 14920003|
Enhance understanding of particle system dynamics using innovative interpretation tools:
- Innovative distribution display enhances the ability to track changing particle dimensions on the fine and coarse tails of the distribution at the same time
- Mechanisms for particle size and shape change can be understood and quantified using trended statistics, distributions, and ParticleView in-line images, all of which may be linked at a click of the mouse
- Particle system kinetics can be qualified through new dynamic rate of change statistics
Optimize experimental design conditions using powerful analysis tools:
- Target an endpoint particle distribution using one integrated software package which enables users to drag, drop, and overlay distributions and trends from multiple time points and multiple batches during live acquisition or post processing
- Relate experimental design conditions to particle system dynamics by importing process variables - such as temperature, pH, RPM, and dosing - onto FBRM trended statistics
Reduce data acquisition and analysis burden with intuitive display and reporting tools:
- "Quick-to-learn" software
- Wizard-based startup results in competent use within minutes
- Strong online help, video- and webinar-based tutorials teach and answers questions within seconds
- Method-based setup loads your previous settings to ensure the repeatability of data acquisition
- Saving data analysis sessions allows the user to easily return to continue analysis where it was left off
- Professional report generation tools are available with a click of the mouse
- iC FBRM software supports the acquisition and evaluation of data from ParticleTrack with FBRM Technology instruments, including G400, G600/G600Ex, and E25.
- Newly acquired data and historic *.lst data can both be analyzed
- Interpret how changes to chemical reactions, concentrations, polymorphic forms, and heat flow affect the particle distribution through seamless communication with iC PVM, iC IR, iC Raman, iControl RC1e, iControl LabMax, and iControl software.
Common iC FBRM Applications include:
- Control Crystal Size and Shape Distribution
- Optimize Seed Size, Loading and Method
- Observe and Characterize Phase Separation (Oiling Out)
- Directly Observe How Scale-Up Changes Crystallization Behavior
- Optimize Oil-Water Separations
- Study Droplet Homogenization, Milling and Formulations
- Solve Common Crystallization Problems in the Laboratory