SmartCal User Guide - Moisture Analyzer Test Substance
Following SmartCal User Guide you will make sure your moisture analyzer provide fast, precise and reliable determination of moisture content.
An incorrect moisture result can directly impact production processes and final product quality.
To ensure quality moisture results at all times, METTLER TOLEDO offers SmartCal. This unique temperature sensitive substance with a known moisture content is used in one single test to quickly and easily verify the instrument’s overall functionality. The SmartCal test is based on a regular measurement with a moisture analyzer. SmartCal contains a specific amount of moisture which makes it an ideal reference substance for the performance verification of moisture analyzers.
Using SmartCal you get..
- a clear indication if the instrument is working within manufacturing specifications and can therefore be released for routine measurements.
- documented test results about instrument performance – supporting your quality documentation for audits.
- trend of the instrument performance at a glance.
- an easy instrument test procedure which can be performed by non-skilled operators.
- ast results – the test takes only 10 minutes.
- certified and fully traceable testing substance (cSmartCal)
Learn more from SmartCal User Guide.