MultiSTAR® HSS8 DSC Ceramic Sensor
The MultiSTA R® HSS8 sensor features multi-layer thermocouple technology allowing 120 thermocouples to be arranged on top of one another in several layers. This results in incredible sensitivity, a noise level in the sub-microwatt range, but at the same time good resolution. The HSS8 sensor is the sensor recommended for measuring the very weakest effects in the μW range.
Các thông số - MultiSTAR® HSS8 DSC Ceramic Sensor
|Mã đặt hàng||51143280|
|Tên thương mại||HSS8|
Features and Benefits: DSC Ceramic Sensor MultiSTAR® HSS8
- Ceramic sensor plate guarantees robustness and design flexibility
- Measurement with 56 (FRS5) or 120 (HSS8) thermocouples for high resolution and unsurpassed sensitivity
- Digital resolution of 16 million points
- Circular thermocouple arrangement for excellent baseline stability without mathematical data manipulation
- Broadest dynamic measurement range for safety investigations
Thermal analysis applications, including useful tips for how thermal analysis can be used to analyze polymers (Part 1: DSC of thermoplastics).
Thermal analysis applications, including useful tips on the correct use of analytical measurement terminology (Part 1: Trueness, precision and accurac...
Thermal analysis applications, including useful tips for cp determination at high temperatures by TGA/DSC (Part 1: DSC standard procedures).
Thermal analysis applications, including useful tips for choosing the right baseline. The detection and evaluation of weak sample effects in DSC, is a...