risks and errors in pharma records
Bob McDowall, experienced auditor, consultant and author of many books and papers around Electronic Records and Data Integrity Compliance for Pharmaceutical Industries.
Handling Risks and Errors in Pharma Records - there should be procedures to stay compliant. With their focus on Data Integrity, regulation authorities are ever pushing the pharmaceutical industries towards electronic records. The number of FDA warning letters with citations of data integrity violations reveal that not every pharma company interprets the rules correctly and with an acceptable risk management policy.
Conservative practices might overlook the dynamic of regulations and might end in incompliance just because the interpretation of rules have evolved.
Thu Aug 27 2020 15:00 +0000 [ English ]
Thu Dec 10 2020 08:00 +0000 [ English ]
Thu Dec 10 2020 16:00 +0000 [ English ]
In this Webinar we will discuss with Bob McDowall:
- The flexibility of compliance; Aspects about interpretation of pharma regulations and it's dynamics.
- What are the risks for paper records today?
- Critical aspects about USP methods that base on observation.
- Blank Paper forms and the administrative overhead.
- How should you assess the cost of compliance versus risk?