METTLER TOLEDO offers a wide variety of heavy duty scales, from industrial floor scales to mobile and heavy duty weighing scales for any industrial...
METTLER TOLEDO offers a wide variety of heavy duty scales, from industrial floor scales to mobile and heavy duty weighing scales for any industrial environment. Our heavy duty scale offering is known for industry leading accuracy and reliability, in your tough industrial environments.
Our floor weight scale systems and heavy duty scales are suitable for industrial applications in a variety of industries including food, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, transportation & logistics, and more. METTLER TOLEDO floor scales offer accurate and reliable weighing systems for wet and dry industrial environments. Whether your process requires portability for flexible use, hygienic design for fast and easy cleaning, or rugged construction to accurately weigh heavy freight, METTLER TOLEDO has industrial floor scales for sale to meet your specific needs.
Complementing our heavy duty scale models are our pallet scales, pallet truck scales and mobile scales. These entries into our industrial scale line offer reliable weighing for your heavy items while allowing you to take the scale directly to where you need to weigh. This flexibility allows you to weigh just about anywhere to enhance your productivity and cost-savings. Easy to load and clean, they are built to last and ensure years of accurate weighing in your harsh industrial environment.
Finally, we offer our rugged and reliable overhead industrial scales. These customizable industrial scales meet the specific requirements of your process to provide you with reliable and precise overhead track and monorail weighing for rapid high-capacity carcass processing—even when conditions are harsh. Additionally, these overhead scales offer easy assembly to round out our robust, high-performing industrial portfolio alongside our industrial floor scales and mobile/pallet-scale offerings.
Frequently asked questions about heavy duty scale solutions:
- What is the maximum weight of a floor scale? – Our floor scales can weigh from 300 kg up to 12,000 kg.
- Can your floor scale weigh 42 x 48 pallets and be certified for trade transactions? – Yes, our PFA, PFD, PUA and PTA floor scales can weigh these pallet sizes and all have NTEP and OIML approval for legal-for-trade weighing. Discover electronic scales for sale on mt.com.
- What is floor scale industrial heavy weighing equipment used for? – Floor weight scale solutions can be used for a variety of applications, from formulation on the scale, to simple weighing and everything in between.
- Where can I buy duty weighing scales? – METTLER TOLEDO has a variety of heavy duty scales for sale.
- Are duty weighing scales good for logistics? – Floor scale industrial heavy scales are ideal for inbound and outbound logistics at production facilities.
- Are floor weight scale solutions easy to clean? – Industrial platform scales are designed to last in harsh industrial environments, but for environments especially sensitive to contamination, look for hygienic specific industrial platform scales.
- Where can I find electronic scales for sale? – METTLER TOLEDO has a large variety of heavy duty weighing scales, including electronic scales.
- Are heavy duty weighing scales good for checkweighing? – Industrial floor scale solutions can be used for checkweighing, you just need to determine your tolerance to know what solution is best.
- What industries use industrial floor scales? – Arguably, every industry could use an industrial floor scale. From chemical, to food, to pharma, to raw materials – and more, industrial floor scale solutions are available to meet these needs!
- Where can I buy weighing scale heavy duty for hazardous zones? – METTLER TOLEDO has duty weighing scales and electronic scales for sale, approved for hazardous zones.
- Who manufacturers floor scale industrial heavy weighing solutions? – METTLER TOLEDO manufactures weighing scale heavy duty solutions.
- What are industrial platform scales? – These weighing scale heavy duty solutions are also called floor scales, they are large scales for bulk weighing.