UV/VIS Spectrophotometry Applications Guide — free download.
The UV/VIS Spectrophotometry guide provides the reader with fundamental knowledge on this technique as well as spectrophotometry applications, and tips and tricks for accurate and precise results in daily use.
For many years METTLER TOLEDO has provided instrumental solutions for sample characterization as well as for content determination by titration. With the introduction of a new analytical technique, the application power and possibilities of METTLER TOLEDO instruments are further extended to more comprehensive multiparameter determinations.
The new UV/VIS Excellence Spectrophotometers will support the customer workflow with fast, easy-to-use and trustworthy analytical instruments.
Download our UV/VIS Spectrophotometry Applications guide now to benefit from best practices in Spectroscopy and to have a comprehensive 360º overview about:
- UV/VIS Spectroscopy Theory
- UV/VIS Spectroscopy in Analytical Chemistry
- Spectrophotometer Design
- Industry Specific Applications
- Tips & Hints for Accurate and Precise UV/VIS Measurements
FastTrack™ UV/VIS Technology
An array-based spectrophotometer with xenon flash lamp delivers a spectrum scan over the complete wavelength range within seconds and without warm-up time. FastTrack technology speeds up UV/VIS measurements significantly:
- Unique design with excellent optical performance
- Full spectrum scans within 1 second
- State-of-the-art, long-life Xenon lamp for stable, repeatable and sustainable measurements
- Robust design and compact layout without moving parts
- Always ready for measurement, no warm-up time needed