Datasheet: TGA-Sorption System
The TGA-Sorption System is designed to analyze materials under defined conditions of temperature and relative humidity (RH). The design concept combines the performance and versatility of the METTLER TOLEDO large furnace TGA/DSC and TGA thermoanalyzers with a unique interface approach that allows the humidity generator to be easily added.
Features and Benefits
- Unique flexibility – a highly sensitive thermoanalyzer combined with full sorption analysis capability
- Defined environment – the effect of moisture and temperature on material properties can be easily investigated
- Preconditioning versatility – methods allow the use of elevated preconditioning temperatures (up to 150 °C)
- DSC signal – simultaneous measurement of sorption enthalpies
- Modularity – an existing large furnace TGA/DSC or TGA thermoanalyzer can be quickly expanded to perform humidity experiments