Parcel carriers process packages of all shapes, sizes and surface types ranging from small individual items to large non-conveyables that require manual handling. Keep throughputs high and measure everything with the right dimensioning and dynamic weighing solution.
XS100 DualScale – Mind the Gap for High Throughput
High-speed dual scales keep throughput high when you deal with many parcel sizes. Software determines which weighing belt to use and optimizes the gapping between parcels.
- Process up to 18,000 parcels an hour
- Maintain excellent measuring results in tough conditions
- Approved at speeds up to 4 m/s MID (787 ft/min) and 3 m/s NTEP (590 ft/min)
TLD950 – Higher Revenue Recovery
The dimensioner with the widest dynamic range easily measures and reads difficult parcel surfaces like black plastic and reflective materials. Achieve higher read rates and recover revenue on even more packages.
- Dynamic dimensioning up to 3.3 meters per second
- No need for an external controller
- Seamless communication with scales and barcode readers
TLW250 – Speed Up Smalls Handling
Specially designed smalls solutions minimize the time an object needs to be on the weighing belt, optimizing throughput while saving valuable space.
- High throughput from a small-footprint system
- Ideal for quality control and final check weighing applications
- High weighing precision when detecting and measuring the smallest objects
TLW450 – Ensure Accuracy in Tough Conditions
Advanced filter technology achieves stable weighing results by filtering out residual vibrations commonly found in demanding site conditions, like on a mezzanine.
- Robust scale design stabilizes weighing results
- Maintain accurate results while keeping throughputs high
- Fast and efficient data transfer with the sorter
TLX – Automatically Measure Non-Conveyables
Specially designed DWS solutions with an extra-wide belt automate the process of weighing and measuring items that cannot be sent through the main sorter.
- Quick and easy processing of long, bulky or fragile freight
- Seamless integration with other data management systems for ease
- A standalone design that is easily integrated with roller conveyors or x-ray machines
TLW150/155 – Simplified Inbound Receiving
Inbound weighing identifies discrepancies between customer-declared data and the actual weight. Rely on a durable, strong frame and secure system integration to stabilize and capture weighing results.
- Easy integration into any sorter
- Reduce manual labor and improve overall handling efficiency
- High level of standardization and minimal number of spare parts for a low cost of ownership