Smart and Self-Controlling Sensors for Your Lab
Testing labs depend on the reliability and accuracy of their testing instruments. Regular calibration is a prerequisite, but what about the time in between testing intervals? METTLER TOLEDO's InLab® sensors are equipped with diagnostic features that always inform you about their state, increasing uptime and reducing preventive maintenance costs.
METTLER TOLEDO's first digital pH electrode for lab use really is smart:
- The InLab® Smart Pro-ISM provides extra information. The S220 SevenCompact™ pH/ion meter is used to measure the resistance of the membrane and the resistance of the reference junction continuously. Average pH and temperature are also tracked and displayed. All this data put together tells you how your sensor is doing, providing far more information than a printout of the calibration slope and offset. The additional diagnostic tells you immediately and precisely what state your sensor is in. This preventive maintenance saves costs and reduces downtimes.
- All the functions and benefits that you are used to getting from Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM®), like sensor recognition and secure handling of calibration data, are implemented in this digital sensor too.
- In addition, the digital signal precludes any loss of data due to electromagnetic interference, dirty connectors or damaged shielding during transmission to the meter. Using cables longer than 10 m is not a problem.
- The InLab® Smart Pro-ISM was made using the best pH-sensitive membrane and reference system we have to offer: the rugged and fully linear HA membrane glass and maintenance-free SteadyForce™ reference system for the most reproducible results ever.
- The InLab® Smart Pro-ISM is biocompatible to DIN EN ISO 10993-5 and USP26, 2003, Chapter 87.
- Compatible with the pH/ion meter SevenCompact™ S220 (www.mt.com/SevenCompact)
Digital Conductivity – InLab®Trace
When performing trace analysis of ultra-pure water, there are several sources of potential error such as carbon dioxide from air and temperature inaccuracy.
- The InLab® Trace digital conductivity sensor has a high-precision temperature probe. The conductivity and temperature signals are combined by a special algorithm for unmatched conductivity accuracy.
- The optional flow cell made of polypropylene provides the perfect protection from carbon dioxide. There is not a single piece of conducting material, which means there is no possibility of interference. The InLab® Trace flow cell offers the highest repeatability and reproducibility achievable.
- The InLab® Trace flow cell stands at an angle to prevent air bubbles being trapped, thereby optimizing your workflow.
- A certificate is supplied specifying the actual cell constant, making calibration superfluous.
Compatible with the SevenCompact™ S230 conductivity meter.
Digital dissolved oxygen – InLab®OptiOx
The new InLab® OptiOx optical dissolved oxygen sensor also communicates digitally. The benefits are manifold:
- Rapid response time – OptiOx® is fast, precise, and produces highly reproducible results.
- Immediately ready for use – No polarization required, meaning you can start immediately.
- Easy handling, zero maintenance – Snap on a new cap and measure for 365 days!
- Compatible with SevenGo pro™ SG9 and SG89.
To see how OptiOx® makes water analysis child’s play, watch the video at www.mt.com/OptiOx