Universal Weighing Solution - Future Orientated and Very Flexible
The ICS469-40 has been designed to fulfil the most demanding OEM/system integration requirements. This extremely flexible weighing solution represent the best possible performance in the widest range of applications currently available on the market.
You and your business will positively benefit from the following key points:
- Extremely flexible construction
- Easy to use multilingual operating terminal
- Global service and spare parts support
- Local Weights and Measures certification
- Large range of weighing connectivity options
- T&L specific characteristics as standard
|Accuracy Accuracy:from ± 5 g||from ± 5 g|
|Weighing range Weighing range:up to 40 kg||up to 40 kg|
|Throughput Throughput:max. 100||max. 100|
Features and Benefits
Customer specific configuration including height, width, length, location of the weighing terminal and construction materials. The ICS469 Series fulfils the greatest multitude of system integration and production line requirements to set new standards in integration versatility.
The ICS469 terminal has been designed with the operator in mind. It is pre-configured with nine different languages to support global business relations, reduce operator errors and ease integration, service and training requirements.
|Global Service Support|
An extensive global service network fully supports cross-border contracts and ensures not only timely support but also the availability and quick delivery of spare parts to reduce downtime and keep process running smoothly.
|Weights and Measures Certified|
Supports all global weights and measures standards and regulations. This option ensures delivery with complete local documentation and certification to safeguard all processes especially where weight data is used for official despatch charge calculation.
Options and accessories
- Sorting/rejecting devices
- Infeed conveyors, outfeed conveyors
- Guide rails
- Special voltages on request
- Interfaces: Fieldbus (Profibus DP, Ethernet/IP), RS422
- Emergency stop
- Stainless steel (V2A) construction
- Increased water ingress protection IP65 or IP65 V2A
- UL508A Listing