Pure water optical dissolved oxygen sensor
Fast Response, Reduced Maintenance
METTLER TOLEDO Thornton's Pure Water Optical Dissolved Oxygen Sensor with ISM has been designed specifically for demanding power plant and microelectronics applications.
Low maintenance optical measurement technology provides exceptional measurement accuracy, stability, and speed of response.
Paired with the M800 multi-parameter transmitter, this system offers unequalled performance and reliability.
- Power plant cycle chemistry monitoring
- Generator stator cooling
- Microelectronics ultrapure water
- Pure water treatment systems
|Operating range||0 - 5000ppb|
|Accuracy||± 2 % of reading or 2 ppb|
|Response time||98% of final value in < 20 s|
|Measuring temperature range||10 – 50 °C (50 – 122 °F)|
|Environmental temperature range||0 – 121 °C (32 – 250 °F)|
|Operating pressure||0.2 – 12 bar (2.9 – 174 psi absolute)|
|Mechanical pressure resistance||Maximum 12 bar (174 psi absolute)|
|Segment /Application||The most demanding low ppb power and microelectronics pure water applications|
|Measurement Technology||Optical fluorescence quenching|
- High accuracy, fast response, and increased stability in low ppb-level applications.
- Low detection limit, minimal drift, and short response time improve oxygen monitoring.
- 33% faster response time over competitive models.
- Proprietary OptoCap sensing element provides highly accurate measurement and easy maintenance without electrolyte handling.
- OptoCap eliminates the need for polarization, increasing measuring system availability and reducing downtime.
- ISM technology enables proactive maintenance with predictive diagnostic tools.