Water for Injection is used in the production of parenteral solutions. It is sterile water (or is made sterile after the solution is prepared) that has been purified through distillation or by an RO water system.
- Continuous measurement captures all TOC excursions, providing a complete picture of organics control
- Calibration and system suitability SOPs for compliance with global regulations
- On-line measurements supports PAT and QbD guidelines
- Fast response sensor delivers highly reproducible measurements
- Measures high sanitization levels and trace amounts to confirm ozone destruct is complete
- Drop-in-place membrane module allows fast replacement and service