If you have opted to package your pipettes, please be sure to protect your pipette with appropriate packaging materials.
Below you will find our packaging recommendations.
- We recommend a box over padded bags as pipettes can cut through layers of plastic.
- We recommend 14” length boxes as they can accommodate the length of any pipette.
- Standard small box - 14” x 6” x 4”
- Standard large box - 14” x 10” x 6”
- We recommend packaging each pipette individually with bubble wrap.
- To save some time, we recommend using the bubble wrap that comes in the form of a bag.
- Anti-static bags are also an option.
- We recommend filling the box with absorbent materials
- We recommend using air bubble.
- Alternatives are old newspapers or packing peanuts.